Tuesday 2 February 2016

Interior Tuesday - Mancave volume two

WOODEN MAN CAVE.

I do love the look of clean, minimalistic simplicity interior design. as seen in my first MANCAVE blogpost.

http://harveyandlife.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/my-dream-homei-will-have-it-one-day-i.html


But on the opposite end I love alot of mixtures of textures and "random" placement of elements within a space. I find this too tricky to do myself, I admire people that collect loads of stuff over year but it does not seam cluttered ...busy yes! but in a good way.

I was searching the internet and interior magazines for ideas and imagery.

I found some dream ideas. But my favorite seams to be the rooms that had alot of wood and large paintings/ prints placed on a bare textured wall.

I love the idea of exposed walls but in the UK with the weather we have seams like an expensive heating bill ( Yorkshire blood in me says that is a waste of money haha).

Needless to say here are some images.



YES YES YES YES YES. This gave me an idea to have a room with a bed that has a large wall mural or screen print of an image I have taken, in fron tof this the bed will be placed.
 Behind the wall OBVIOUSLY a walk in wardrobe....booom








It seams like the large open window flows through my interior vision. Being a photographer natural light is always the best form of illuminating a space.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Harvey&Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig