Sunday 24 January 2016

Tech Time #1 - Finlux TV

Hey Peeps

Im a big nerd when it comes to Tech and new tech....but even more so when the price is right.

When I moved into my new flat the TV, I was still using was a 32inch JVC flatscreen.

It was a great TV and did me well,  I have proberly had it since I was 19. It has been to Uni with me and to evey house / flat I have moved to.

But it was time to upgrade.

Im a big lover of anything APPLE or Samsung.

As you will find out my Samsung love it growing greaty.

I wanted something between the 40inch - 48inch, This was due to the space I was putting it in.

After a lot of suchign and youtubing the best kinds of TV's I came across a company called FInlux.

A low budget but high quailty Tv retailer.

The Samsung Tv I was looking at would cost around £600. Where as for all the same specs and same, I could get the Finlux 42" for £280.

Crazy and I thought "meh why not"

https://finlux.co.uk/tv-42fme249s-t

Here is the tv:


The quailty is beautiful, slim sleek design. I have not had one problem with it.

No lag when playing on my PS4 as you can see below the screen resolution is brilliant.

3D movies are awesome, It come with two 3D glasses and I bought Avatar straight away.

 Funny story :

When I first bought the TV, I went to Asda and bought Avengers 3D to watch it that night. Thinking I would be by myself and just nerd it up. Do nothing - I ordered a take away to pick up on my way home.

Just as I was finishing work my girlfriend text me saying she misses me and want to hang out....obviously I couldn't say " hey, sorry chick I have a date with .........my new TV' haha

So she came over, Ordered a second meal for her and got a bottle of wine. Sat down and placed the DVD in the PS4. Excited to see it, giddy and placing the glasses on my head. When it started to play Eefke turned to me said...."I have already seen this one" .... " so have I, but its wicked right in 3D".

Long story short. She won I was sat with head phones on watching the 2D version on my samsung 10 inch tab, while she watch grand designs on my new TV.

Neverless the next night I had "alot of work to do" HAHA. 







Boring Specs if you want to know. 


The 42FME249S-T is a stylish 42 inch Smart TV.  The Smart functionality of this model enables you to view your favourite online content from Netflix, YouTube, Facebook and many more! This Full HD 1080p Smart TV also has a web browser - handy for browsing the internet without having to grab your laptop or tablet. You can also download our Finlux Smart Centre App and take control of this Finlux TV (change channels, Smart Apps etc) with your smartphone or tablet, or use the supplied remote control.
The 42FME249S-T is 'A+' rated for energy efficiency and has a stylish silver accent on the outside edge of the TV frame. You'll also be pleased to hear that this Smart TV has 3 HDMI ports for connecting your devices that are able to produce HD content, such as Blu-Ray players, DVD players, computers, games consoles and more. If your devices do not have HDMI connections then that's not a problem - this competitively priced TV also has 1 Scart port, 1 USB port and a set of AV ports.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Harvey&Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig